|Asking Price - $798,000
Superb, two level family home situated in a sought after location, currently zoned for Baverstock Oaks School, Mission Heights Junior College and Ormiston Senior College.
This wonderful residence features open plan living with family dining and a stylish kitchen. The home is spread over two levels and is positioned on a very care easy, freehold site.
Further features include:
* External cladding with full cavity system
* Two bathrooms (including ensuite)
* Three good sized bedrooms
* Separate laundry
* Double car garaging
* Heat pumps provide year-round heating/cooling
* Covered private outdoor entertaining
* Views across neighbouring reserve
* Within walking distance to excellent schools
* Well designed layout, built in 2007
The rear courtyard is private, and is covered by remote controlled louvers, providing all year round entertaining and dining.
This gorgeous home provides families an exceptional opportunity to enjoy living in a premium location within walking distance to Sir Barry Curtis Park.
This is an excellent opportunity. The owners are relocating and so a definite sale is required.